Annajtrash - an introduction

hello everyone. Here's a short introduction on me and why I'm writing this blog. Plus a few gorgeous pics so you may feel you've known me my whole life.

I'm 19 years old on my gap year before going to Bristol University to study Geography. No idea what career I want but very much looking forward to living in Bristol and starting my uni experience. Just before Christmas I spent 2 months travelling South East Asia with two friends. Now whilst that might seem incredibly exciting I have now been reduced to a couch potato having nothing to do for all of January before I go off again in February. Hence the birth of Annajtrash. I hate being bored so here I am hoping to maybe entertain some similarly bored people with this blog.


The main feature; a series of photos I found on our family computer which need to be shared with the world. I regret nothing

the original sesh shades '03



     With my Danish Grandad who was a butcher. 


    Salad fingers more like olive fingers eek 





No comments:

Post a Comment