MY MUSIC MONDAY 07.05

MY MUSIC MONDAY 07.05





Masego

This is a very cool guy who has made me love jazz. Well I think I loved jazz anyway but Masego has brought me modern Spotify jazz which I’m on all day everyday. Love Navajo and Tadow - no idea what the titles mean but nice tunes. Also YOU GON’ LEARN SOME JAZZ TODAY is so cool I cannot describe but I do wonder why it finishes with happy birthday





Joan

They’re a duo from Arkansas USA who do groovy indie-pop electronic type tracks almost The 1975 like and my favourite is Tokyo. They've got three dates coming up in the UK: 12/05 at CloseUp Festival, 14/05 at The Dome in Tufnell Park  and on 17/05 for The Great Escape in Brighton (COIN are also playing!!!! along with Peach Pit, The Night Cafe)



Friendly Fires

Trio from Hertfordshire make some groovy disco indie pop mixes with a more electronic remix of Paris by Aeroplane also being a good jam. They’ve got a big summer playing at Truck Festival(hell yes the girl can’t wait), Victorious and Boardmasters. Love Like Waves is a wavy song indeed




She’s casual - The Hunna

This is more an appreciation note of what an incredible song this is. I mean all their songs are great but this one is particularly amazing. V good head banger with b e a utiful guitar and perfect vocals of Ryan Potter. Their first album reached #13 in the album chart good job lads

No comments:

Post a Comment